The following is outlined in MAGSA’s Website Policy
“Cookies” are small amounts of data that are sent to a person’s browser from a web server and stored in the computer’s hard drive or other devices for the purpose of facilitating and enhancing the user’s communication and interaction with MAGSA’s services and to assist MAGSA with marketing efforts. To support MAGSA’s services, MAGSA or its consultants or service providers may use one or more of the following browser cookies for the purposes set forth below. A user has the option to disable cookies by accessing the tools to be provided in the user’s Internet options. However, please note that a user’s access to all of MAGSA’s services if the cookies settings are changed or disabled.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about online traffic to MAGSA’s Website and other media platforms and tracks how users utilize MAGSA’s services or otherwise interact with MAGSA’s online content. The information gathered includes the number of visitors to MAGSA’s Website and/or other media platforms, the websites that may refer or suggest users to MAGSA’s Website and/or other platforms, the pages users visit on MAGSA’s Website and/or other platforms, the time of day the user visited MAGSA’s Website and/or other platforms, whether the user has visited MAGSA’s Website and/or other platforms before, and other similar information. This information is aggregated and does not personally identify any individual users. MAGSA uses this information to help improve how its Website and other platforms work and to gather demographic information to help MAGSA improve its services, promotional and media materials.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential to provide users with MAGSA’s services and enable use of some of MAGSA’s Website features. For example, they allow users to log in to secure areas of our services and help the requested content to load quickly. Without these cookies, the functionality the user requested may not be provided, and MAGSA only uses these cookies to provide the user with this functionality.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow MAGSA’s services to remember the choices users make when using MAGSA’s services, such as remembering login details. These cookies are used to provide users with a more personal experience and avoid users having to re-enter user preference upon each visit to MAGSA’s Website.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are used when users share information using a social media sharing button on MAGSA’s Website or social media platforms, and when users engage with MAGSA’s content through a social media networking website such as Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant ads, track email or other marketing performance and efficiency. For example, MAGSA and its consultants and partners rely in part on information gleaned through these cookies to serve users with marketing that may be of interest or to otherwise assist with MAGSA’s marketing behavior or efforts. MAGSA’s consultants or partners may also place cookies or other tracking technologies on user’s electronic device to collect information about users.