On January 26th the MAGSA hosted our second annual Vision Event, highlighting key accomplishments from the previous year and outlining MAGSA’s key priorities for 2022. If you missed it, watch the recording below!
2022 Vision Event Topics
Use the guide below to find the timestamps for the main topics covered during the event. Refer to the list below to easily find the section of the video covering the subject matter you’d like to learn more about!
Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) Tune-Up
• GSP Overview (7:08)
• What landowners can expect from the Department of Water Resources’ review of MAGSA’s GSP (12:12)
Accelerating the Process Toward Sustainability
• Well Registration Update (15:33)
• Well Metering & Incentives (19:39)
Digging in the Dirt
• McMullin Expansion Project (21:18)
• Aquaterra Water Bank (25:31)
• Where will the water come from? (35:41)
Resources for Landowners
• OFR University: Landowner Education, Training & Implementation of on-farm recharge (39:16)